Submit your claim through EASY Claims – 3 steps to file your claims online anytime, anywhere
Simply scan or take a photo of your documents and submit them online wherever you are.
your claim information in the online claim form and contact details.
a digital copy of relevant supporting documents.
and receive an instant SMS, email confirmation and also a tracking number for your registered claim.
Or submit your claim through post:
Download, print and fill out the paper claim form.
Prepare the following documentary evidence.
Examples of documentary evidence:
- Repair quotation and receipt for the damaged
- Purchase receipt for insured property
- Photographs showing the extent of damage
- Guarantee/warranty cards
- Police report and statement
- Property management incident report
Submit your completed claim form and all relevant documents within 30 days of the accident to MSIG’s office address by post.
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
9/F 1111 King’s Road,
Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
- Find the source of water and stop it immediately.
- Move property away from water to minimise damage.
- Take photos of the scene and the affected items.
- Report the incident to the property management office.
- Evacuate from the building immediately. Do not take the lift.
- Dial 999.
- If the burglar is still in your house, avoid a confrontation. Find a safe hideout before you dial 999.
- Report all lost items to the police immediately.
- Call locksmiths for lock replacement.
- Do not throw away the damaged item or try to repair it.
- Take photos of the damaged item, clearly showing the damaged part(s).
- If possible, provide the purchase receipt of the damaged item.
- Call our Claims Services Hotline at 2894 0660 for advice.
- Report the loss/damage to the insurers if you have another policy covering the same loss.
- Obtain at least 2 quotations should repair or replacement work be required.
- Complete and submit the claim form to us within 30 days from the date of accident.
- Discard, remove or commence any repair works on the destroyed or damaged property before reporting the case to us.
- If you have other documents which are not listed but may support your claim application, please also submit them as it may facilitate our processing.
- If insufficient space is provided for your answers, please continue on a separate sheet.
- We may contact you for more information.