Office/Business Package Insurance
Submit your claim through EASY Claims – 3 steps to file your claims online anytime, anywhere
Simply scan or take a photo of your documents and submit them online wherever you are.
your claim information in the online claim form and contact details.
a digital copy of relevant supporting documents.
and receive an instant SMS, email confirmation and also a tracking number for your registered claim.
Or submit your claim through post:
Download, print and fill out the paper claim form.
Prepare the documentary evidence.
- Photographs showing the extent of the loss or damage
- A full list of the destroyed or damaged items
- Original purchase invoices of the destroyed or damaged items, if available
- 2 repair or replacement quotations for the destroyed or damaged items for comparison and assessment
- Police report and statement, if any
- All accounting records, including all stock records, record of the last renovation, rental records, etc.
Submit your completed claim form and all relevant documents within 30 days of the accident to MSIG’s office address by post.
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
9/F 1111 King’s Road,
Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
- If you have other documents which are not listed but may support your claim application, please also submit them as it may facilitate our processing.
- If there is another insurance policy covering the same loss or damage, you should provide a copy of the full set of the policy to us.
- Please do not discard, remove or commence any repair works of the destroyed or damaged items without our prior approval.
- We may appoint an adjuster to investigate the case.
- We may contact you for more information.