Nurturing talents at MSIG
The 2-Year Management Development Programme is designed for those with strong leadership potential and a devotion to building a successful career in the general insurance industry. This is a high-profile and intensive programme to nurture, groom and equip individuals to be future leaders of the company.
Highlights of the programme:
- A structured 2-year tailor-made programme to build business skills and technical knowledge. Candidates will rotate amongst the key business channels and functional departments for all-round exposure.
- Develop leadership skills by undertaking project assignments.
- Gain international exposure through short-term overseas training or secondment.
- Opportunity to network with peers, recent graduates and experienced professionals to build a solid foundation for future leadership roles.
- Graduates of this programme will be appointed to a position in the business areas of their preference or specialty.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree holder in business-related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience gained from financial services/general insurance industry
- Ambitious, result-oriented, achievement-driven and effective under stress
- High leadership potential and willing to take on new challenges
- Creative and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
What you can gain in return:
- Senior management mentorship in specialised disciplines
- Fast-track career development in General Insurance industry
- Competitive remuneration package
Summer Internship Programme
Our Summer Internship Programme provides university students with the experience of working in a dynamic business environment. This is a good opportunity for students to put their study into practice by working in an area of their future career choice. Applications are open in Claims, Underwriting, Digital, Human Resources, Compliance, Finance and other business units.
Internship periodFrom June to August each year (3-months)
- Full-time Bachelor Degree undergraduate with at least one academic year remaining
- Valid permit to work in Hong Kong SAR
- Available full-time during the internship period
Application channelFor interested students, please upload your full resume to Job opportunity application form
- Open for application: March to April
- 1st interview with HR & written test: April
- 2nd interview with line manager: April to May
- Confirmation of offer: May
- Commencement: June