Giving you the confidence to stay on top of your game
- Worldwide comprehensive protection
- Personal Liability Cover of up to HK$5,000,000 for any legal liability to a third party for bodily injury or property damage whilst participating in the specified sports
- Personal Accident Cover of up to HK$500,000 whilst participating in the specified sports
- Covers accidental loss of or damage to sports equipment (including sports clothing) up to HK$20,000
- Covers loss of or damage to personal effects (excluding watches, jewellery, cameras, and money, etc.) whilst at any golf club up to HK$5,000
- Benefit for celebration of hole-in-one accomplishment up to HK$2,000
|Benefits at a Glance||Maximum Benefits Payable Per Year (HK$)|
Protects against any legal liability for third party bodily injury and/or property damage whilst playing or practising insured sports.
Personal Accident (For insured person aged 16 - 65)
Covers accidental death or loss of limb(s) or loss of eye(s), or total disablement whilst playing or practising insured sports.
Covers the accidental loss of or damage to your sports equipment (including sports clothing).
Special Benefits for Golf Sports:
Covers the accidental loss of or damage to your personal effects whilst in any recognised golf club.
|$5,000 ($1,000 per item)|
Pays for the celebration on the accomplishment of a Hole-in-One.
*The first HK$250 of each and every claim is excluded
In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of any of the above details, the English version shall prevail. For details of coverage, terms, conditions, and exclusions, please refer to the policy wording.
|Annual Premium (HK$)|
- Loss or damage arising from wear and tear, mildew or other depreciation
- Loss or damage arising from theft whilst property insured is contained in an insecurely locked automobile
- Loss or damage of boats, balls, shuttles, strings, lines and whilst actually being used in the specified sport, bats, racquets and hockey sticks
- Loss of or damage to watches, jewellery, money, radios, binoculars or cameras and accessories under the Sports Equipment and Personal Effects section
|Excess for each and every claim (HK$)|
First HK$250 of each and every claim for golfing equipment
First HK$250 of each and every claim for personal effects