Motor Insurance - Damage to Your Vehicle in a Comprehensive Cover
Submit the claim form immediately
Complete the claim form.
Attach copies of the following documents:
- Hong Kong Vehicle Registration Document (both sides)
- Driver’s HKID Card
- Driving Licence
- All relevant documents you have received concerning the claim
Submit the completed claim form and above documents immediately after the accident/discovery through the online platform or by post to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
9/F, Cityplaza One
1111 King’s Road
Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
Sign Letter of Authorisation
Sign a Letter of Authorisation to enable us to obtain the driver's statement from the police.
Inform relevant parties
If your car is under a hire purchase agreement, you must inform the hire purchase company about the accident.
- Get a quotation from the vehicle repairer and submit it to us. No repair works can be commenced before receiving our prior approval.
- We will appoint a loss surveyor to quantify the damage.
- After the damage has been quantified and approved, we will instruct the repairer to commence the works.
- After the repair is completed, you will have to sign a ‘Discharge Form’ and submit it to the repairer in order to collect the vehicle.
- A bad claim record may result in a higher premium at renewal.
- Incomplete Notice of Accident cannot be accepted for processing of claim.
- It is important that a complete answer be given to every question. If insufficient space is provided for your answers, please continue on a separate sheet.
- We may contact you for further information.
- For enquiries, please call our Claims Services Hotline at 2894 0660 or email [email protected]