Home Insurance (Macau)
Input your claim information and contact details.
Upload a digital copy of relevant supporting documents, or other pictures.
You can use “Save as Draft” to save your partial filled Claim Form in case you need further time to find the information and documents required.
- Find the source of water and stop it immediately.
- Move property away from water to minimise damage.
- Take photos of the scene and the affected items.
- Report the incident to the property management office.
- Evacuate from the building immediately. Do not take the lift.
- Dial 999.
- If the burglar is still in your house, avoid a confrontation. Find a safe hideout before you dial 999.
- Report all lost items to the police immediately.
- Call locksmiths for lock replacement.
- Do not throw away the damaged item or try to repair it.
- Take photos of the damaged item, clearly showing the damaged part(s).
- If possible, provide the purchase receipt of the damaged item.
- Call our Claims Services Hotline at 853 - 2849 2849 for advice.
- Report the loss/damage to the insurers if you have another policy covering the same loss.
- Obtain at least 2 quotations should repair or replacement work be required.
- Complete and submit the claim form to us within 30 days from the date of accident.
- Discard, remove or commence any repair works on the destroyed or damaged property before reporting the case to us.
- To facilitate the processing of your claim, documentary evidence is very important. Examples of documentary evidence
- Repair quotation and receipt for the damaged
- Purchase receipt for insured property
- Photographs showing the extent of damage
- Guarantee/warranty cards
- Police report and statement
- Property management incident report
- If you have other documents which are not listed but may support your claim application, please also submit them as it may facilitate our processing.
- If insufficient space is provided for your answers, please continue on a separate sheet.
- Submit your completed claim form and all relevant documents within 30 days of the accident to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited – Macau Branch
Avenida Da Praia Grande,
No. 693 Edif. Tai Wah 13 Andar A&B,
- We may contact you for more information.