Motor Insurance (Macau)
Submit the claim form immediately
Complete the claim form.
Attach copies of the following documents:
- Property Registration & Car Registration
- Driver’s Macau ID Card
- Driver’s Driving Licence
- Owner’s Macau ID Card
- All relevant documents you have received concerning the claim
Submit the completed claim form and above documents immediately after the accident/discovery through the online platform or by post to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong)
Limited - Macau Branch
Avenida Da Praia Grande,
No. 693 Edif. Tai Wah 13 Andar A&B,
Sign Letter of Authorisation
Sign a Letter of Authorisation to enable us to obtain the driver's statement from the police.
- Get a quotation from the vehicle repairer and submit it to us. No repair works can be commenced before receiving our prior approval.
- We will appoint a loss surveyor to quantify the damage.
- After the damage has been quantified and approved, we will instruct the repairer to commence the works.
- After the repair is completed, you will have to sign a ‘Discharge Form’ and submit it to the repairer in order to collect the vehicle.
- A bad claim record may result in a higher premium at renewal.
- Incomplete Notice of Accident cannot be accepted for processing of claim.
- It is important that a complete answer be given to every question. If insufficient space is provided for your answers, please continue on a separate sheet.
- We may contact you for further information.
- For enquiries, please call our Claims Services Hotline at 853 - 2892 3329.