Motor Insurance (Macau)
Report the accident
If the accident involves third party bodily injury, report the case to the police immediately.
Let us have the police reference number and statement for further inquiries.
Do not admit any third party liability without receiving our prior approval. If you receive any communication in any way connected with the accident, please forward them unanswered to us.
Submit the claim form immediately
Complete the claim form.
Attach copies of the following documents:
- Property Registration & Car Registration
- Driver’s Macau ID Card
- Driver’s Driving Licence
- Owner’s Macau ID Card
- Any claims/writs of summons/letters from any third parties
Submit the completed claim form and above documents immediately after the accident/discovery through the online platform or by post to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong)
Limited - Macau Branch
Avenida Da Praia Grande,
No. 693 Edif. Tai Wah 13 Andar A&B,
Sign Letter of Authorisation
Sign a Letter of Authorisation to enable us to obtain the driver's statement from the police.
- A bad claim record may result in a higher premium at renewal.
- Incomplete Notice of Accident cannot be accepted for processing of claim.
- It is important that a complete answer be given to every question. If insufficient space is provided for your answers, please continue on a separate sheet.
- We may contact you for further information.
- For enquiries, please call our Claims Services Hotline at 853 - 2892 3329.