Engineering Insurance (Macau)
Report the incident to us
- Report the incident to us immediately with the following information:
- Date and time of the incident
- Extent of the loss or damage
- Cause of the loss or damage
We will then appoint an adjuster to investigate the case.
Gather supporting documents
The following documents must be submitted together with your claim form:
- Photographs showing the extent of the loss or damage
- A full list of the destroyed or damaged items
- Original purchase invoices of the destroyed or damaged items, if available
- 2 repair or replacement quotations for the destroyed or damaged items for comparison and assessment
- A copy of the police report, if any
- All accounting records, including all stock records, record of the last renovation, rental records, etc.
Submit to us within 30 days
Complete the claim form.
Property Insurance Claim Form
If the loss is minor, please submit your completed claim form and all relevant documents within 30 days from the date of incident/discovery through the online platform or by post to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited – Macau Branch
Avenida Da Praia Grande,
No. 693 Edif. Tai Wah 13 Andar A&B,
- If there is another insurance policy covering the same loss or damage, you should provide a copy of the full set of the policy to us.
- Please do not discard, remove or commence any repair works of the destroyed or damaged items without our prior approval.
- It is important that a complete answer be given to every question. If space is insufficient, please continue on a separate sheet.
- We may contact you for further information.
- For enquiries, please call our Claims Services Hotline at 853 - 2892 3329.