Employee's Compensation Insurance (Macau)
Notify us and the Labour Affairs Bureau
Gather basic and supporting documents
Please refer to the below checklist for the basic and supporting documents required for claim submission.
Submit to us
Complete the Work Injury Notification Form
Send to our Claims Department:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited – Macau Branch
Avenida Da Praia Grande,
No. 693 Edif. Tai Wah 13 Andar A&B,
- Completed DSAL claim form
- Legal identification document of the injured employee (copy)
- Employment contract between the employer (insured) and the injured employee (copy)
- Salary proof for the last 3 months prior to the injury of the injured employee and attendance record (copy)
- Diagnosis of the medical practitioner/medical reports/medical examination reports (original)
- Medical receipts issued by registered medical practitioners or hospitals in Macau (original)
- Convalescent leave certificate issued by registered medical practitioners or hospitals in Macau (original)
- Receipt of salary by the injured employee during convalescent period (copy)
- Record of social security of the injured employee (copy)
- Latest form of M3/M4 including last page showing the total salary of all employees (copy)
- Recovery certificate, if recovered (original)
- Shift schedule – for accidents reported out of office hours
- Traffic Accident Report – for traffic accidents
- Actual resume duty date – if Full Duty Certificate/Recovery Certificate is not clear
- Supplementary documents – for special cases
- For normal cases, upon receipt of full documents, we will issue an Employee's Compensation Agreement to the insured. The insured should return the original payment form duly signed by employer and employee for us to effect payment.
- We can provide direct credit to the insured for payment settlement (subject to the insured providing the a/c no. of Bank of China Macau Branch/Banco Nacional Ultramarino /Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.)
- In addition to the information or documents listed above, we may ask for more specific documents for consideration of a claim.
- For enquiries, please call our Claims Services Hotline at 853 - 2849 2849.