Personal Accident Insurance
Complete the claim form
Gather supporting documents
To facilitate the processing of your claim, please submit the following supporting documents:
- Original medical reports
- Laboratory reports
- Referral letters
- Discharge summary/ Discharge slip
- Original bills and receipts for claim expenses with information as listed:
- Treatment date
- Name of patient
- Attending physician’s stamp and signature
Submit to us within 30 days
Submit your completed claim form and all relevant documents within 30 days from the date of accident through the online platform or by post to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
9/F, Cityplaza One,
1111 King’s Road,
Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
- If you would like to claim for reimbursement of medical expenses, original receipts with full details (including diagnosis and amount) must be provided.
- If you would like to claim for X-ray or lab-testing expenses, referral letter from registered medical practitioner must be provided.
- Please specify the date when you have fully recovered.
- Please send copy of the payment document and breakdown if other insurance company has already paid part of the medical expenses.
- Incomplete claim forms cannot be accepted for processing of claims. Please attach original copies of all relevant documents.
- Settlement will be made upon full recovery of the insured.
- For enquiries, please call our Claims Services Hotline at 852 - 2894 0660 or email [email protected]