Gather supporting documents
To facilitate the processing of your claim, please submit the following supporting documents:
- Medical reports, original receipts from laboratory, physiotherapist or specialist with information as listed:
- Treatment date
- Name of patient
- Attending physician’s stamp and signature
- Doctor’s diagnosis or referral letter is required for claiming expenses for buying medicines/drugs and/or X-ray examination, laboratory test, physiotherapy treatment, specialist treatment, etc.
Submit to us within 30 days
Submit your completed claim form and all relevant documents within 30 days from the date of accident/consultation through the online platform or by post to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
9/F, Cityplaza One,
1111 King’s Road,
Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
- Original receipts will only be returned upon request.
- Please send copy of the payment document if other insurance company has already paid part of the medical expenses.
- All medical reports, information and evidence as required by us shall be furnished at the claimant’s own expenses.
- We may contact you for further information.
- For enquiries, please call our Claims Services Hotline at 852 - 2894 0660 or email [email protected]