Complete the claim form
- The policyholder and the insured person and/or his/her legal representatives must complete all questions on pages 1 & 2 of the claim form and sign on it.
- The attending physician must complete all questions on pages 3 & 4 of the claim form, and rubber stamp, date and sign on it.
Gather supporting documents
To facilitate the processing of your claim, please submit the following supporting documents:
- Medical reports
- Laboratory reports
- Referral letters
- Discharge summary
- Original bills and receipts for claim expenses with information as listed:
- Treatment date
- Name of patient
- Attending physician’s stamp and signature
Submit to us within 30 days
Submit your completed claim form and all relevant documents within 30 days from the date of consultation/discharge from hospital through the online platform or by post to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
9/F, Cityplaza One,
1111 King’s Road,
Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered in our policy unless specified in the policy.
- Original receipts will only be returned upon request.
- Please send copy of the payment document and breakdown if other insurance company has already paid part of the medical expenses.
- All medical reports, information and evidence as required by us shall be furnished at the claimant’s own expenses.
- Incomplete claim forms cannot be accepted for processing of claims. Please attach original copies of all relevant documents.
- We may contact you for further information.
- For enquiries, please call our Claims Services Hotline at 852 - 2894 0660 or email [email protected]