Office/Business Package Insurance
Input your claim information and contact details.
Upload a digital copy of relevant supporting documents, or other pictures.
You can use “Save as Draft” to save your partial filled Claim Form in case you need further time to find the information and documents required.
- To facilitate the processing of your claim, documentary evidence is very important. Examples of documentary evidence:
- Photographs showing the extent of the loss or damage
- A full list of the destroyed or damaged items
- Original purchase invoices of the destroyed or damaged items, if available
- 2 repair or replacement quotations for the destroyed or damaged items for comparison and assessment
- Police report and statement, if any
- All accounting records, including all stock records, record of the last renovation, rental records, etc.
- If you have other documents which are not listed but may support your claim application, please also submit them as it may facilitate our processing.
- If there is another insurance policy covering the same loss or damage, you should provide a copy of the full set of the policy to us.
- Please do not discard, remove or commence any repair works of the destroyed or damaged items without our prior approval.
- We may appoint an adjuster to investigate the case.
- Submit your completed claim form and all relevant documents within 30 days of the accident to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
9/F, Cityplaza One,
1111 King’s Road,
Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
- We may contact you for more information.