Group Medical Insurance
Complete the claim form
The policyholder and the insured person and/or his/her legal representatives must complete all questions in Part 1 of the claim form and sign on it.
The attending physician must complete all questions in Part II of the claim form, and rubber stamp, date and sign on it.
Gather supporting documents
To facilitate the processing of your claim, please submit the following supporting documents:
Original doctor’s referral letter for Specialist, Physiotherapy, Chiropractor, X-ray or Diagnostic test(s)
Original Chinese Prescription
Original bills and receipts for medical expenses with information as listed:
- Treatment date
- Name of patient
- Treatment nature with charge breakdown
- Attending physician’s stamp and signature
Submit to us within 90 days
Submit your completed claim form and all relevant documents within 90 days from the date of consultation/discharge from hospital to:
MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited
9/F, Cityplaza One
1111 King’s Road
Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong
- Original receipts will only be returned upon request.
- Please send copy of the payment document if other insurance company has already paid part of the medical expenses.
- All medical reports, information and evidence as required by us shall be furnished at the claimant’s own expenses.
- Incomplete claim forms cannot be accepted for processing of claims. Please attach original copies of all relevant documents.
- We may contact you for further information.
- For enquiries, please call our Claims Services Hotline at 852 - 2894 0660 or fill in the General enquiry form.